Friday 13 July 2007

Oh to be Graham Arnold just for one day.

Three and a half hours to go!


Full scale security for the Australian game but with my small frame I nipped in unnoticed.

And there was Arnie's seat. And it is hot.

Reckon Arnie could do with my help, so if you're reading this Arnie just three hours before the game it's not too late to ask.

I know I know I've just become a football writer and already I want to be the Coach of the whole thing.

Anyway defence is a problem, so here's some advice. There's more but I'll keep it for Arnie.

My advice:

Play Mark Milligan at right back..and push Brett Emerton forward. Left back...maybe play Mark Milligan there as well. He's so good he play both positions, sure why not!

I know Spike, as he is known by Sydney fans, is a right back, but Luke Wilkshire isn't a full back on anyside.

Failing that Arnie, just get the boys to do it, for Australia, for yourself.

It's all a bit tense but don't lose Australia, not tonight.

It's a bit cooler today at the moment but it could change. Bangkok is that sort of place.

I can't bare it....but we're going to win.

We are, aren't we?

update:2:51...it's stinking hot...just been out into the stands...blazing sun and hot hot hot.

No comments: