Wednesday 25 July 2007

SBS journo Massimiliano takes revenge for Socceroos




Massi writes from Hanoi;

Eamonn, I have a beautiful story for your blog...the day after "the defeat" I
had a football match against the local Japanese expats team...have a
look at the photo...I was seeking revenge on behalf of the Socceroos
....I scored twice and became their hairy Italian idol...I have sold the
hairs of my chest for US$15 each...after my performance they took me to
the "absurdest" Japanese restaurant at 9 am (the match was arranged for
6.45 am!!!!)... at 10 am they were all drunk!!!!

Massi has been in rare form in Sydney this season with 9 goals in 6 games. Obviously carried the form into Asia.

And seemingly no problems with the heat and humidity Massi!

Maybe the Socceroos should have kicked off at 6.45AM!

Enjoy the rest of your Asia Cup stay Massi.

Tonight I'm going for Japan and Iraq as my teams to go to the final.

Because of Nakamura, A Celtic player and Iraq because they topped the Socceroos and their coach Jorvan Vieira has a an impressive and persuasive football manner.

Got a better reason?

No comments: